The Court is located in the Madison Center at 421 Madison Street. The following information may be helpful:
- There are several parking lots within two blocks of the Court. Cost of parking ranges from hourly to daily rates.
- You must pass through metal detectors for entry into the Court. No cell phones, weapons, cigarette lighters or drugs are permitted in the building (click here for the list of Prohibited Items)
- A Lost and Found section is located in the Security Office in Suite 418C.
- Kiosks are available for ticket and probation payments throughout the Court.
- Public restrooms are on each floor and public telephones are located on the 1st and 2nd floors. An Automated Teller Machine is located on the first floor near the escalator.
- Courtroom observation for students may be scheduled by contacting the Court Administrator at (313) 965-2568.
- A 24-hour drop box is available near the entrance for payment of tickets.
- If you need accommodations, please click here.
- Copy centers for public use are located in Suite 117 on the first floor, and on the second floor near the elevators.